Monday, October 26, 2015

The Turning Earth : Turning over a new leaf


I originally opened this blog to educate and help with New Avatar Power.

While I kept the main part of the NAP posts, which are the instructions on how to utilize the NAP chants and trance state, I deleted some of the posts, which contained the Chants from the NAP book itself.  The reason I did this was a few reasons:

1) I am moving the blog in a new direction, tackling other magickal and spiritual issues.  I hope to cover a wider range of topics, books and methods.

2) While the NAP book has been out of print for years (and hard to come by), rumor has it that the rights to Geoff Gray Cobb's work has been transferred, and someone intends to re-release his books.  Therefor, out of respect for the author and the people who plan to rerelease these amazing works, I have gotten rid of the book's chants, save for two, which focus on protection.


All I have to say is ... .Stay Tuned .... You will be happy you did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment