Tuesday, February 25, 2014

(1) Relaxation (induction) & Call to Arzel

 
 
The Trance Induction

The following is to be spoken aloud, per the book.  The purpose of this is to attain a deep level of trance.  It is a good induction.  Personally I use a combination of binaural hemisync trance inducing music, and self-hypnotic suggestion, which perhaps I'll post at a later date.  For now, here is the original.  Remember, ALL magic works in a deep trance or hypnosis.  The goal is to get to Theta-Gamma levels, the deeper the better.

If you choose to use your own method of meditation / trance induction, I bolded the parts that must be spoken, either way.




"I am beginning the New Avatar Power Ritual. I call on the Inner Planes to witness. I state my purpose thus: ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY.

I begin to wind down, to let go and be rid of all the tensions of my body. To let my muscles relax, unwind and let go.

The tensions are beginning to drain from my body. Soon, a gradual heaviness will start to weigh down my thighs, my arms, my hands, my feet, my legs, my body.

My muscles unwind and let go. All my muscles are relaxing, unwinding, and relaxing.

Very soon I shall feel the winding, the letting go. Unwinding and letting go. Unwinding, letting go. Unwinding. Letting Go.

Deeper and deeper...letting go...unwinding and letting go.

The tensions drain from my muscles and they will soon become loose, letting go, relaxing and unwinding.

Breathing easily and deeply. Easily and deeply.

Unwinding and letting go...drifting into the peace and serenity of complete relaxation. And as my body unwinds and relaxes so I enter the peace and quiet, where only these words have meaning, and nothing else disturbs me.

Letting go..unwinding...letting go...unwinding...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go...relax...relax...relax...let go...let go...let go.

I call on Thee, Mighty Arzel, who stands in the East, to assist me this and all my ventures. I know now that New Avatar Power is flooding to the surface. I now close my eyes gently."
 



Information Regarding Arzel
 

Arzel is the "gate keeper" of the NAP system.  He is the spirit that contacts all of the angels & spirits employed in the incantations. 
 



Arzal (or Arzel) is one of the four glorious and benevolent angels of the east, who is invoked when one wishes to learn the secret wisdom of God.   He has also been attributed to Psalm 80:10, the angel who watches over the sacred seder, "the mountains were overshadowed by the boughs of the cedar of god."

From my experiences, he is a very calming spirit.  It is essential that you Call the Inner Planes, and Call Arzel for the system to work properly.  Anyone familiar with the "Goetia" system of Magick, he acts much like "Scirlin", in that he is a mediator.  Think of him like an angelic operator, he can connect you.

His name is to be pronounced: "ARR-ZALE". rhyming with "ALE" (beer)

You should also vibrate most things three times, in order to connect yourself fully to that power.  Once you've practiced enough, Arzel may come after one vibration.  But 3x is the norm for those working the NAP system.



 

3 comments:

  1. In the NAP book there is also an interesting opening to the ritual where Cobb has you make a statement to the ‘inner planes’, in which
    you state that your purpose is ‘ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY’. Again, there are countless debates on the meaning and origin of this
    phrase and Cobb never explained. Some people find these words to be unimportant, while others think they are the key to switching the
    system on.
    We have worked with this phrase for decades, and recently did some additional research to understand the meaning behind the phrase to
    see if its power could be improved.
    We believe that Ankar is actually the Hebrew word NawKar. (For those with an interest in Hebrew, this is spelt Nun Kaph Resh.) This
    word usually means ‘recognized’, but when stated in the active form it can mean ‘to recognise’. So if you ‘state your purpose’ and make
    the word active, you are saying that you ‘will recognise’.
    YOD HAY VAW HAY is one way of pronouncing the Tetragrammaton, the so-called unutterable name of God. As such, ‘I state my
    purpose thus. ANKAR YOD HAY VAW HAY’, is Cobb’s way of saying, ‘I state that my purpose is to recognize God.’
    This statement helps to get Raziel’s attention and cooperation.
    However, we think Cobb’s attempt at converting this to an English pronunciation was imperfect, and the best American English
    pronunciation is:
    NAH-KAR YORD HAY VARV HAY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the addition. I have Damon Brand's book, where that is from, and I think he adds some excellent points! I find both pronounciations work as well as eachother. Im still not convinced Arzel is Raziel, though.

    ReplyDelete