Tuesday, February 25, 2014

(3) Chants: NAP Defensive Armor Ritual

 
New Avatar Power Defensive Armor Ritual

First perform the Middle Pillar Ritual including the Circulation Ritual.
Then perform the Kabbalistic Cross Ritual to banish any negative
influences. Now as the power tingles and surges around you say the
following three times:

“Thou Beings of vast strength and ultimate power,
MAH-HAH-SHE-AH (Mahashiah) and LAY-LAH-ELL (Lelahel),
“I command Thee to surround me. Place Thy-selves by me such
“that nothing can reach me, nothing can touch me, and nothing
“can harm me. I command this with the Word of Power:
NET-ZAHK-EE-ODE. So mote it be.”
 
 
 After performing this chant, you can speak to the angel about a specific threat you want protection from, or just general defense.  You should vibrate the angel's name, and also the "Word of Power" all three times, as well as saying the entire Chant 3x.


Specific Information

Mahashiah - Psalms 34:5 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
5th Angel of the Shem Ha Mephorasch
April 10 to April 14 / 01:20 to 01:39AM
Rectification of errors; Reforms, re-establishes Divine Order; Rectifies what is growing crooked before it materializes; Facilitates learning; Capacity to live in peace and enjoy simple, natural things; Successful exams; Admittance into a school of initiation; Dream analysis, study of symbolic language; Decoding everyday signs; Aptitude for initiatory science; Improvement of one’s character, a beautiful and happy existence; Aptitude for languages. To refine or put right. Seeking Safty From Trouble.
 

Lalehel - Psalm 9:12 Sing praises to the LORD, which dwelleth in Zion: declare among the people his doings.
6th Angel of the Shem Ha Mephorasch
April 10 to April 14 / 01:20 to 01:39AM
To acquire knowledge and cure disease. Governs love, renown, science, arts and fortune. Features (include) ambition, fame.
 

3 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing. pls keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for stopping in, happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please help me with the confusion of birthdates. My dob is 4-15-74. Some websites claim Lalehel is the angel and some claim it's Mahashia. Which is the most accurate for that specific date? Thank you

    ReplyDelete